United Reformed Church

Home Contact us Synod safeguarding contacts

Synod safeguarding contacts

Where a person is in imminent danger of harm or a criminal act may have been committed, the police must be notified immediately on 999. Otherwise, you can call 101 to report a crime or any other concerns that do not require and emergency response.

For any other safeguarding concerns, queries or training information, you should contact your Synod Safeguarding Officer for advice and support (details below).

Safeguarding resources

Resources, information, advice and support on safeguarding


United Reformed Church